Friday, August 5, 2011

Congrats, Pre-Dents, on the second official year for the club!

Hello fellow Pre-Dentals! Hope everyone's summer is going great, for those with summer courses - hope finals went just as you hoped! The club is ready to move into its second official year, and that means elections are drawing near :) We have 5 OPEN POSITIONS: VP, Treasurer, Secretary, PR Manager, and Volunteer Coordinator. These positions are a great way to get involved with the club and also open you to possibly new opportunities and experiences. If you are interested, email me and I will send you a form to fill out.  I need all applications as soon as possible to that I can set up meetings with each of you within two weeks, so let me know soon!

With that said, our next meeting will be taking place towards the end of August/beginning of September. All updates will be posted here and on our blogspot.

Hope everyone enjoys summer as it comes to a close!

Regards,

Daniella
Pre-Dental Club President
email me at: d.sousou.120675@unf.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment